No Frills Packing for No Frills Airlines
|Photo by Lasse C on Flickr|
- Wear as much as you can. Put all your shirts, shorts and/or dresses on, and leave only lightweight items in your carry-on. I haven’t really come up with a solution for shoes though...
- Similar to the previous option: pack your clothing in the Jak To Go: Is it a dress? Is it a coat? Is it a bag? No, it’s all three morphed into one. More information on this must-have travel item: http://www.jaktogo.com/
- This one is for airlines that force you to put your purse in your carry-on trolley as they only allow you to bring one bag (even if that purse is the size of a pea): Buy something at Starbucks or EAT or another place that packs your food in a paper bag and stuff your superfluous items or even your whole purse in there.
- This one is for the same airlines: Wear your coat over said pea-sized purse and voila, no need to open up your trolley bag to try and squeeze the purse in while all your packed knickers and bras are on full display.
- Pack less. When you go to a place like sunny Spain or tropical Thailand, you probably won’t need four pairs of shoes. One pair of flip-flops will do just fine. Believe me.